What Short Courses do EDB offer?
- Time Management Skills – Perfect for Managers, Leading Hands, Supervisors and Administration Staff to manage their workload effectively.
- Coaching Skills – Perfect for Managers and Leaders, learn techniques to develop your people to be the best they can.
- Professional Development Planning – Everyone needs a clear direction in their career, this is designed to provide the know how to make that happen.
- Safe Manual Handling – We only have one spine, this course is vital to prevent back injury to everyone no matter what their role.
- Selling Skills – If you are selling to a customer, this course is great to develop the correct style to increase your sales and build strong relationships with your clients.
- Customer Service – We all know how important the customer is, providing excellent customer service is a must for any business.
- Effective Communication – Poor communication can ruin a good business, effective communication increase productivity, staff morale and creates a great culture.
- Effective Meeting Skills – OHS Committees, Toolbox Meetings, Administration Meetings all need to be effective to give them every chance for success.
- Forklift Refresher Training – All forklift operators need to break bad habits to avoid accidents and injury. Refresher Training once a year is highly recommended.
- Tailored Half Day Courses …
- Tailored Full Day Courses …
- Tailored 2-4 hour workshops …
EDB specialise in custom designing courses to suit your workplace, here are some examples of how we tailor to your needs.
Manual Handling concerns around particular items used at your workplace, we tailor the course to include specific techniques and hands on training using your products at your premises. Brainstorming solutions to targeted areas of concern.
Time Management concerns with your administration teams or your leaders, we take the time to understand the individual tasks and tailor the course to address each issue to come up with the best possible solution. The results for business – this certainly decreases staff stress levels, improves moral and continuously works towards achieving targets and deadlines.
Our EDB staff are welcoming, approachable and highly experienced in their field. This combination creates a great learning experience for our clients.
Let us tailor the training for your staff, contact us to arrange a one on one meeting to discuss your needs.